rando clothes up at my LJ (to make it look less dead bc its not dead)
!!! You’re so kind! Thank you! ♥
The hardest part of making a Sims house is choosing the wallpaper
well since i installed the game on this computer i’ve made about 15 japanese-style lots and played actual families for about 3 seconds total
maybe i should… start a legacy or something
Let’s Play The Sims 2 (All EPs) - Ep. 5
So much Atilla, so little time… I promise I’ll actually post Sims stuff besides LPs some time soon. :P I’ll be moving into my new apartment tomorrow so I’ve been very busy!
Loading Screens from The Sims
i wanna playayayayay
ohmygosh i really don’t remember these but they are so cool.
i had the figure jumping down the hole to magic town as my background for months back in the day
Default Make-up [Base game and OFB]
Yay for crappy preview pictures! I made defaults for everything but face-paint (I use mooglesims’ defaults).
- Eyeliners are by nilou and mouseyblue.
- For the OFB Eyeshadows I used veranka’s caramel cake and for the basegame I used reira’s earth colors and lilith’s cosmic dust (to match the skins I use)
- Blushes are jessi’s deserve me and lilith’s golden wings (in pinks & peaches)
- Lips are io’s regina, lilith’s halo and nyren’s sonnenblume (I used funky colors for the OFB lips)
Download here ♥ [Separate df files for each make-up type] ♥
PS- Some of the blushes only show up for certain skintypes, there’s nothing wrong with the files.
Credits; lilith-sims, nilou, mouseyblue, nyren, veranka, reira, io, jessi, hugelunatic oh and kahlena for the unwilling blonde model ;D
Also I know the preview pic on the bottom left says “eyelinger” >_>
Dahlia is a starter home on a 1x1 lot, with two bedrooms and one bathroom, priced at just under $12000.
Freesia is a family home on a 2x2 lot, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, priced at just over $24000.
Both lots come with only basic bathroom and kitchen furniture and were built with all EPs and SPs, and include minimal CC - so please use the clean installer.
TS3Store Jazz Age & Roaring Heights (mostly) build objects converted for TS2.
This set includes many windows&doors, four fences, a few buy&architecture objects and a functional microphone. Most of them should be base game compatible, however:
- The fences require at least one EP.
- The three tiles wide windows (including the round ‘walls’) require Open for Business.
- The garage door requires Nightlife.
- The microphone requires Apartment Life.
The download also includes a collection file. As I created it in an all EPs, all SPs game, it will not work for everyone.
As usual, please message me if you encounter any issues regarding these files.